Why Should You Seek To Be Accredited by AAHSA
1. In order to preserve the uniqueness of the individual.
2. Provides parents and students assurance regarding the overall quality of your private school.
3. Maintains the highest quality standards for the private school educational industry.
4. Brings about strong public esteem for the private school educational industry.
5. Promotes devotion to the private school educational mission.
6. Seeks out and accepts objective objections.
7. Provides external evaluations consultation and visitation.
8. Being student oriented and enhancing the learning process.
9. Establishing acceptance criteria for student assessment.
10. Demonstrating traceable grades attendance curriculum and advancement.
11. Providing well deserved recognition to the individual and school.
12. Establishing acceptance criteria for student transfer.
13. Minimizing incidents of misunderstanding between the school and parents/ students while transferring.
14. Promoting professional development.
15. Providing learning experience for the staff and administration.